Vorrei, un giorno, riuscire a cantare questa canzoncina perchè credo nel suo testo...
At first I was afraid, I was petrified,
Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side,
But then I spent so many nights thinkin' how you did me wrong,
But I grew strong, and I learned how to carry on.
[...]
Oh no not I, I will survive,
Oh as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive,
I've got all my life to live; I've got all my love to give,
And I'll survive, I will survive,
Hey, Hey!
Poto (Gaynor? - "Gay" si, "nor" non si sa...)
4 commenti:
Sior Poto, vedrà che ci riuscirà, un giorno, perchè ultimamente penso che sotto sotto le sue spalle siano più larghe di quanto Lei stesso non creda.
Ma sì, io concordo con Marple, le tue belle spallone larghe ce la faranno benissimo...
E in caso di timori e presunti cedimenti ci saremo sempre noi pronti a sorreggerti ;)
Kiss
Ti auguro di cantarla e immedesimarti totalmente, specialmente nella parte che fa:
"and you see me
somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person
still in love with you
and so you felt like dropping in
and just expect me to be free
now I'm saving all my loving
for someone who's loving me"
Naturalmente noi Vogliamo fare i cori...
e le coreografie. ;-)
Io mi preto per il bridge o comunque per una parte in assolo, acuta, mooolto acuuuuuuta (oui, je suis karèn).
Posta un commento